Mapping services and collection has been an important part of CCRP&DC for many years. The GIS Department not only completes services for the seven-county region, but also implemented and manages the GIS for Coles County.
A short list of projects completed or ongoing over the last several years include:
- Coles County GIS Management
- Coles County Plat Book (2007, 2011, 2018)
- Mattoon Utilities Mapping
- Charleston Utilities Maintenance
- Coles, Clark, & Moultrie Hazard Mitigation Plan updates
- Next Gen 911 Database creation and maintenance for Moultrie, Coles, Shelby & Christian Counties
- Fox Ridge State Park Map
- Grant Maps including Paris, Charleston, Mattoon and Greenup Housing Programs, EAWD Water District, Lovington Water System Updates
- Mattoon Zoning Map
- Neoga Zoning Map
Coles County Regional Planning and Development Commission has been creating and editing maps and data for more than 50 years. We use the latest technology and software to create high-accuracy maps with a modern look. If you are interested in mapping services, please contact Noah Spence at (217)-348-0521. For additional information on Coles County GIS, please visit our GIS Portal.
PricingWe offer professional GIS Services for municipalities and counties at an affordable rate of $25 per hour.
We also offer GIS Web Map Hosting starting as low as $1,000 annually.